Suffer from varicose veins by the age of 50
Walking is the best exercise
Why Vein Diseases Happen?
There are a lot of reasons that might cause vein diseases including:
- Gender: Females are more susceptible than men
- Age: The incidence of vein diseases increases with aging
- Family history: Vein diseases may often be hereditary
- Lifestyle or occupation: Jobs require standing or sitting for long periods increases the risk
- Smoking: it leads to harmful changes in blood vessels
- Obesity: pressure on leg veins can cause problems
- Pregnancy: when pressures on veins increase with weight gain, higher chances of vein disease develop
How Vein Diseases Develop?
It Looks bad but we can make it go away
He & She Can Be Affected
Suffer from Venous Insufficiency by the age of 60